Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish alliance players vs Irish horde players on bladefist proposed match up?

Options
  • 10-09-2005 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭

Just had a thought, I think caliden mentioned this awhile ago about having a showdown between the then irish guilds of dudes and bored of ie but i dont think BG was out then. Anyway since those guilds are gone now how about just getting 10 irish alliance players and 10 irish horde players sticking them into WSG and see what happens? I'm not sure about horde players but i think theres about 10 irish alliance players who happen to cover the full range of classes.

I dont know about most people but I personally find av boring and ****e so this would be a chance to play the BG which i actually but haven't been able to play for ages because of the lack of interest in it of late. We organise a time for it on #wow.ie or something. Anyone think it's agood idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Yes when I get 60!

Advertisement