Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubic[ish] piercing

Options
  • 10-09-2005 4:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

I want to get a ring/tear drop piercing just above the pubic area. I have already spoken to the guy in miss fantasia and i dont think he has the actual jewelery. Does anyone know where i can get this ring/metal tear drop jewelery?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

Wildcat , do a search for tear in their online shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭chern0byl

Beecher wrote:
    Wildcat , do a search for tear in their online shop.

Thanks. I had a look but i am looking for something more this. If you excuse my crap drawing for a sec...the larger circle being the ring with the tear drop hanging off it.

Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 DaisyDuke

Go to either wildcat or www.tribalectic.com. What you're after is a slave ring.
    Just as an aside, what part exactly are you planning on getting pierced? Is it a hood or christina?
    It might not work for you depending on the location and the desired results as well - I'm presuming that you're looking into it for reasons of stimulation over style.

Just about all piercings do best with a bar to start - I wouldn't use the slave til it's healed up.

Advertisement