Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphics/Performance Lag/Faulting

Options
  • 10-09-2005 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm running the following spec and having terrible time with performance. My game lags and i get a "There is a problem with your connection to the server" message every time i slightly lag.

CPU:AMD-64 3500
    RAM:1 gig
    GPU:7800 GTX

I'm on a 3 meg line so it's not connection lag it's my pc being stupid but I'm running that spec up there and the game DID run fine with everything on full I was getting 90-100 fps but then (and this being the only thing I can attribute it to) I installed Team Speak and it started giving me problems. Now even if I don't open Team Speak I can't run the game at full capacity and continuously stall in game and get the afformentioned message while my computer catches up with itself.

Anyone experience this? Any Ideas?

Thanks.
    Ry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Well its not your computer either cause if my computer runs bf2 (be it at low and it still lags a bit at the start) anyones computer can run bf2:

Athlon 64 3200+
    FX5200
    512mb RAM

And i havent had to overclock it or anything like that. :D But now ive got a new gfx card and what does my computer do it breaks down and i have to send it to the manufacture :mad:

Advertisement