Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where can i get hip hop ejay and is it any good??

• 10-09-2005 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

hi where can i get hip hop ejay and is it any good ??i have a credit card and even if i did i would nt want to buy over the internet with a credit card,so is there a shop in the dublin area where i can go to buy it and how good is it??i tried downloading it on a fileshare network but it didnt work??oh and by the way are them fileshare networks illegal??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

If you are downloading files that breach copyright law then they can be considered illegal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭sugardaddy

yeah i wasnt sure about that,thanx,it sez that filesharing p2p progroms are legal but i,d say ur right i just wanted to find out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

The software is ok if a bit annoying & constrictive... ended up huying garageband & a midi keyboard for my mac, along with a preamp & decent mic system instead, along with a bass guitar - was alot more fruitful.....

::: ven0mous :::

Advertisement