Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with nokia 6230

• 10-09-2005 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

help 6230
    does anybody know how to get a 6230 to ring longer... by the time you reach for it you've missed the call. i've put the longest ringtone thats available on it for the person and they still missing the call
    cheers for any help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

its not the ring tone length(that will just repeat) , its what happens to the call, its probally set to divert to your voice mailbox after a too short delay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

There is a setting in 'Settings/Call settings/Call divert/Divert if unanswered' for a specific time length, but I have a feeling it's handled by the service provider.

I'm sure if you ring support they'll know.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭country_gurl

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭D_Money5042000

Cingular told me not mess with those settings. cuz i messed with them and calls didn't go to my voicemail and my phone just kept on ringing. They said call them and they will change it. maybe u could call your provider

Advertisement