Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU Open Day

Options
  • 10-09-2005 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

just wonderin if anyone is goin to the dcu open day. It's on the 19th November.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Ooo, I have no intention of going to DCU...but the nostalgia....hmm =/

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭cookiemonst3r

i dont either but i was thinkin maybe we could have a reunion in DCU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

While everyone else does proper open day stuff and the like we could invade the street!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Dearv

Hell yeah! Lets do it!! itll b like a massive dcu reunion that we never get 2 have cause were not allowed back on campus!!!plus its a mitch off skool - then again TY so not doin anythin neway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

I'm there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

yeah Im likin this plan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Date time????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I think I'm going. Who knows? Every day brings a new adventure, and I'm going to sleep soon. Goodnight.

I'll probably be going to this actually, there's a few courses in DCU I'm considering

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

i'll be there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

...btw, it's not actually a "mitch off school", it being held on a Saturday and all.

I *may* be there to check out genetics and cell biology, am going to franz ferdinand the night before, was planning on staying up in Dublin, but there may be some rearrangements to said plan, people are awkward. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I was at it last year. And by at it I mean I was hanging around the DCU campus while my sister was at baby ctyi cos I had to collect her and couldn't be bothered going home after bringing her out there.

Anyone who wants free pens and lollipops is advised to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭guX

Is this still happening, yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭HoboJesus

I'm in. I'll get my hat.

I think I'll be there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

HoboJesus wrote:
    I'm in. I'll get my hat.
    The expression is "I'll get me coat." Ahh, the Fast Show...
    On the Open Day side of things, I'm unlikely to be able to, since neither of my parents will be around, but free pens and lollipops...

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

Hmm, this is still happening even though theres a reunion the week after and the week after? *shrug* fairy nuff then! I may be there but I also may be as lazy as usual. Would be muchos fun though

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

There's a reunion _every_ week.

Of course people are going to go to this because DCU is the only college worth going to (don't argue with your mod) and people have to decide/etc. Since people will be going anyway they might as well reunite.

*major* reunions.

No, actually, DCU are cancelling their open day because of those 2 reunions. Didn't you hear?

• Advertisement

hmmmmm i detect some sort of sarcasm since that is unlikely. and NO i didnt start writing about how weird it was *twitch*

..... were all those formatting/html thingies there before? :confused:

What is before? Our definition of the past is but arbitrary, as relevant to a point in time as backwards or forwards is to the location of a tree. A slight shunt in our orientation within the time stream could shatter whatever notions of past, present and future we thought we had.

....what kind of tree?

It doesn't matter. Names are arbitrary tags we have attached to what we perceive as a particular type of fauna.

Yes. They are. Which is exactly why I asked you what kind of tree.

*cue horrifically bad pun* Or ARBREtry tags?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Nicely done, Jean!

Of course, nice is but a relaive concept, and in fact based upon one's personal perception of the universe and opinions, and therefore has no intrinsic value.

.....I don't get the pun

Arbre is French for tree (although I may have misspelt it, I don't think so though) and one or more words in English from the same root word (probably in Latin) are used as adjectives when talking about things tree-related.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Daithai: You get pain now.

Advertisement