Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Boards Beers??

Options
  • 10-09-2005 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

I'm itching for a really good excuse to go out some time soon.Anyone thinking the same as me after the cancelation of the last one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

no point wondering when the next beers is; the the bull by the horns and organise the next one!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

My next Boards Beer is tonight, however I've chosen to let my chi* and the kharmic instincts of others to handle the invitations. Even now I am lining my stomach with junk food in preparation.

adam /oms

* Yes, you would be correct in assuming that I don't know what a chi is. Neither do I want an explanation. Blissful ignorance is preferred.

isnt it a kind of curried chip?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

so was something organised or what? are people heading out? am I too late? I'm just back from Naas now this second!

I've been humming and hawing, but if you're going for a pint I could have my arm twisted.

(That's a lie, I'm dying for a pint.)

• Advertisement

Actually I have to go in where I like it or not, so I'll be in Tom Barry's in a half hour.

adam

not sure where I'm going just yet, have people to meet, text me later if you head closer to the city centre...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭netron

i'm back in cork for good for the friday sept 23rd. wouldnt mind a few drinks to get me settled back into my home town after being away in England for so long.

02:45, níl damamsta done?

02:47, tá mé readih?

EDIT: The Next Day, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Definitely up for a drink next Friday or so! C'mon everyone! Hells_Belle will want to meet you all.

• Advertisement

now I'm even more confused than usual...

Boy is that confused.

How about the Well next Friday, usual time? I've done Tom Barry's the last few times and I fancy a change.

adam

I'll be late (about 8ish) and I'll be driving cause I have work Sat morning, but shouldn't have any problems going this time...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

So, are there beers tomorrow then? (or today really I suppose...)

well, I can still go... so who's comin'?

ahh hopeless the lot of ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I've a lingering flu or sth not in the mood for alcohol tbh.

Advertisement