Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat results?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 guber

yea i had to register first for your modules next sem, then log out, then back in again and then click on 'student' on the side bar, then 'view results so far'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

And does it display them?

If I can register for modules, does that mean I passed?

It still says ****ing NG for both the subjects I repeated. Argh. This isn't fair. I don't know how I did, still. This is a pile of ****. UL doesn't seem to have any respect for people repeating.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,584 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Oh, they do have respect for people repeating. After all, they are getting money from them! Nah, theyre just incompetent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

It seems they are up, If you click the very bottom option on the results so far bit on the student page..

• Advertisement

Finally turned up under Sems. Seems I passed. Yay. 2.16 isn't the highest though.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

:eek:

Advertisement