Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strict Ref??

Options
  • 10-09-2005 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Who is the strictest ref in Winning Eleven 8i, one that loves giving out yellow and red cards?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Cart White and Kazuki Ito are the strictest, Martin O' Brien the least strict.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

DS wrote:
    Cart White and Kazuki Ito are the strictest, Martin O' Brien the least strict.
    Cheers for that. I was playing against a dirty fecker the other night and the ref let him off with everything even when I got a free no card. Not last night though I used Cart White and he sent off one and booked 5 others so looks like I'll be using him in future :D

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Strict refs are the way to go. The other refs are the biggest pussies ever. Even with the most blatant last-man-hackdown they'll still just show a ****ty yellow for it.

Advertisement