Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

size hurts

• 10-09-2005 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

guy im seeing is very well endowed and im really worried it will hurt if we have sex. in fact i know it will hurt even with lub lots of foreplay etc.
    has anyone else, man or woman, had any problems relating to this?

and please no "what you complaining about?" posts. they dont help anyone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Question:
    sunny ali wrote:
    "will hurt if we have sex."

Answer:
    sunny ali wrote:
    "it will hurt"

Try not to think out loud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Take it slow and easy.
    You being on top will give you more control.
    The vagaina walls are pretty resilant and elastic for babies do come out of there.
    You maybe sore but you will adjust, take it at your pace
    and make sure your partner understands your concerns and will be carefull and
    not get carried away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

If a baby can come out, surely he can go in? :)

I've actually researched this a lot (due to an ex who was very "tight".) You should have no problems. From what I've read, girls who are too tight for sex, it's nearly always a mental issue (i.e. physically your vagina can handle a lot.)

Stop worrying :) You'll be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

try gettin a few drinks on board... alcohol brings your pain threshold up and makes us a hell of a lot more comfortable wit ourselves.. foreplay and lube wit that should do the trick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I'm blessed by being well endowed and I've gone out with some very petite girls in my time. The key is exactly what Thaed said.

You on top (for control). Plenty of foreplay (oral for you from him is a great "relaxant"). Lube if necessary (more likely if you're using a condom....which I'd strongly recommend).

You can get larger than average condoms in sex shops. I always found standard ones uncomfortably tight and short.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Eolyn

I was in the same situation twice before. Being on top does help but the guy usually wants to do a little pushing. So i found that the guy coming in from behind is the best. The guy gets to go at it as hard as he wants but it does stop him from getting in as far.

Do a Google search for Vaginismus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay and lube.
    Length is not really an issue unless he is clumsy enough to bash off your cervix - which will hurt.

Women who love women (who tend to know how other women's bodies work) can easily get an entire fist in, sometimes two, so lots of things are possible, if enough time is taken.

If you're not ready, it will hurt, and will do damage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

how big is well endowed. i ask this because u may just worry that u have neve rbeen with a guy a certain size

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sunny ali

no ive been witha few before,hes nearly eleven inches and its really thick so i know its gonna be uncomfortable anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

11!

/jaw drops to the floor

well id be repeating what others were saying, but id say he has been in this position before so just explain to take it slow and easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

There are positions that can help, but you are still best being on top until
    you accustomise yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭BrianD3

If he is actually 11 and "really thick" then he's not going to be able to use a condom safely or comfortably. I doubt that he is 11 though, only a tiny tiny proportion of men are that big.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

sunny ali wrote:
    no ive been witha few before,hes nearly eleven inches and its really thick so i know its gonna be uncomfortable anyway

Sweet Jesus, dont know if thats a blessing or a curse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

11 inches :confused: , good lord. The chances of that are supposed to be very slim :eek: . Look at these stats :cool:

http://www.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/~amiklaut/dr_nick/answer19.htm

Is it even possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

I happened upon a statistic once saying that young women apparently overestimate the size of their partner's..er..endowment..by anything up to 20%.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

Is it even possible.

Oh, it's possible.. havn't you seen the movies? ;) .... But, sweet jesus, he could do damage with that thing... as has already been said, i'm sure he has more experience in using it that you've had. tell him to "be gentle" and... well, have a good time, i guess :)

..on a slightly off topic request, perhaps you could tell us if "bigger is better"... we can lay the myth to rest once and for all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

11!!! Whoa!

Maybe it's one of those elusive weopons of mass destruction our american buddies are always bangin on about?

I'd like to know if she measured it, or if he did.

"Yeah babe, it's 11 inches".

LOL :)

Fair play to him anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 peachesandcream

i was there when we measured it otherswise i would have said "i think its about 11 inches". half this discussion has been wasted discussing if im telling the truth/know what im talking about!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Tbh I'd hate if mine was 11. That's be a real pain the the arse ;)

Are you sunny ali AND peaches and cream?

I think slowly does it is what's necessary here. let yourself be on top and just go easy on it literally.

Ry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

Mine is around the same size, except slightly larger. Yeah it can be a nuisance some girls are frightened by it, but most girls love it. Most just jump on and take the ride of their life.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I'd actually avoid the alcohol, in case you do actually hurt yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

This is probably fictional but here it goes.I once read in a magazine once about this woman whos man was big/long.They came up with the idea of putting something like donuts(not real donuts) down his shaft to lessen the length.

I think they bought some rubber type donuts or something,cant remember as it was years ago.So they sort of stacked these rubber donuts down his penis so they could have comfortable sex.

Eleven inches,jesus!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

mad m wrote:
    This is probably fictional but here it goes.I once read in a magazine once about this woman whos man was big/long.They came up with the idea of putting something like donuts(not real donuts) down his shaft to lessen the length.

I think they bought some rubber type donuts or something,cant remember as it was years ago.So they sort of stacked these rubber donuts down his penis so they could have comfortable sex.

Eleven inches,jesus!!!!
    yah this is a tool called the love donut made by seymore butts... i recall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

its must be an awful bollox for the chap if he gets an erection on the bus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

girls always, ALWAYS think their boyfriends johnson is a lot bigger than it is. in fact i find that women in general are not the best judges of length or distance without the appropriate measuring instruments. sorry about the sexism but thats just my experience. try this for instance: if i held out my hands with my fingers out to represent a certain distance and got you to guess how long that distance was i reckon lads would underestimate and girls would overestimate. this is just off the top of my head and probably not helpful at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭The_Thing

11" :eek: - Christ almighty.

George Bush invaded Iraq looking for weapons of ass - sorry I mean mass destruction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭BrianD3

girls always, ALWAYS think their boyfriends johnson is a lot bigger than it is. in fact i find that women in general are not the best judges of length or distance without the appropriate measuring instruments. sorry about the sexism but thats just my experience. try this for instance: if i held out my hands with my fingers out to represent a certain distance and got you to guess how long that distance was i reckon lads would underestimate and girls would overestimate. this is just off the top of my head and probably not helpful at all.
    Many women are poor at estimating size, distance, speed, weight
    Many men exaggerate their penis size due to insecurity
    Many women believe the bullsh1t that men tell them eg "yeah babe it's 11 inches" :)
    Many men measure their cock incorrectly.The proper way to measure is along the top from the pelvic bone NOT along the bottom or side.

Studies have found that the vast majority of men have a cock between 5 and 7 inches long when erect. A small percentage are over 8 inches. Cocks of 10 inches or more are extremely rare.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Women and judging size.

They never buy enough wall paper because:

Men use the centimetre side of the ruler to measure their bits and tell the lady it's inches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Women and judging size.

They never buy enough wall paper because:

Men use the centimetre side of the ruler to measure their bits and tell the lady it's inches.

Ha. Well, I'm not afraid to say I'm totally average sized, not under sized, but under no circumstances over sized. :p It's amazing though how people lie and expect the lie to never surface despite the glaring obviousness given certain situations. Now, this guy, who know's if hes 11" or not, but I'm sure whatever his size, its quite large.

Is it a good thing or a bad thing? I suppose this isn't the thread for it. It must annoy him though.

It shouldn't hurt though, unless his width is as ferocious as his length? Its never really length thats the issue, he'd know how far he can go and wouldn't go any further. When someone says "pain" arising from size, it normally means either an intensely uncaring partner who shoves it up, or someone who has the width of a light pole.The love donut thing above is a good idea, but I can only imagine its a bit akward....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

The_Thing wrote:
    11" :eek: - Christ almighty.

George Bush invaded Iraq looking for weapons of ass - sorry I mean mass destruction.

if you have nothing helpful to add to the topic, please refrain from commenting at all.
    read this forums charter
    B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭dramaqueen

It doesn't really matter what size he is and whether he is lying or you are exaggerating...
    What matters is that you are afraid that it's going to hurt. As long as you stay afraid, the reality is that it will hurt! It's a mental cycle that causes you to tighten up everytime he goes near you.
    You need to be totally relaxed, lots of foreplay and lots of patience on his part, maybe take a bath together.
    Look up Vaginismis on the internet and you should get some helpful hints on how to overcome it.
    The more you do it, the less it will hurt but he really needs to know how you feel because if he gets carried away, it will only get worse.
    Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Vangelis

BrianD3 wrote:
    Studies have found that the vast majority of men have a cock between 5 and 7 inches long when erect. A small percentage are over 8 inches. Cocks of 10 inches or more are extremely rare.

:D That's a relief! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

I'd feel better if the average was between 3 and 5 inches... then I'd be right in the middle!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

Having a thick penis can cause problems, mainly they are just worrying problems like "Can he fit it in?".

Answer, yes you can... but i recomend avoiding anal sex for now, it will probably hurt her a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

11"??!! He... Here and I thought 8" was good... well that was my estimation, he measured and it was just barely under the eight, so my judgement aint too bad!

Take it slow, gentle, plenty of easy foreplay, not like a certain ex of mine, who cut me!! Bastard!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

sunny ali wrote:
    guy im seeing is very well endowed and im really worried it will hurt if we have sex. in fact i know it will hurt even with lub lots of foreplay etc.
    has anyone else, man or woman, had any problems relating to this?

and please no "what you complaining about?" posts. they dont help anyone
    i was there when we measured it otherswise i would have said "i think its about 11 inches". half this discussion has been wasted discussing if im telling the truth/know what im talking about!

This troll accidently used the wrong one of his multiple accounts to reply to his own dumb thread.

- Sounds like its just some sad little man posting about guys with 11 inchers while fondling his own 2 incher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

It might hurt a bit. But is it bad pain??

I think maybe only the girls should answer this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Raiser wrote:
    This troll accidently used the wrong one of his multiple accounts to reply to his own dumb thread.

- Sounds like its just some sad little man posting about guys with 11 inchers while fondling his own 2 incher.

Got so caught up in the penis talk I didn't even notice.

For shame you troll!

And btw, great imagery...some guy fondling his 2 incher..... :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement