Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

orientation info?

• 10-09-2005 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

has anyone received any info yet regarding first year orientation details??as far as i know we are due to start the 19th but ive heard nothing from admissions, so either they have forgotten about me or there running it very tight!

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Your ok - see the link
    Could just give them a bell too - also see this link specifically for new students

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

eeeek! i'm doin a dip in music education, when do i enroll?!!? i have heard nothing from UL??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

howya! dont be worried, orientation week is next week, tues-thurs ..you'll only be required to be on campus for two of those three days though, although venturing out every night is obligatory for all incoming students :) welcome to UL, prepare for the time of your life :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Sergeant Horse

Guys, just go to UL on Sunday, move into your house, get pissed, recover on Monday and you will probably be enrolling Tuesday and Wednesday.

Advertisement