Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite character?

• 10-09-2005 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Apart from the main 4, who do you think is the best character?

I'd have to go for Mr. Peterman. His tone is brilliant & he never fails to crack me up.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Has to be Newman followed closely by Frank Costanza, him and Kramer were a great double act, Newman that is.

Newman: Oh I have longed for this moment Seinfeld, the monster who you are are, a monster so far
    Employee: Newman!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭seveb

newman - without any doubt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭Mr Jinx

newman is great, there was character who appeared in one show playing a libary cop who was after jerry for an overdue book. really funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭Mr Jinx

Mr Jinx wrote:
    newman is great, there was character who appeared in one show playing a libary cop who was after jerry for an overdue book. really funny.

that guys name is is mr bookman,on network 2 now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Beer is Life

Frank Costanza without any shadow of a doubt. When he shouts, i wet myself laughing.

In the episode where Kramer and him are trying on a girrdle type thing, when George and the mother walk in, Franks face is HILARIOUS. With the music and kramers half dance tying him up, its my favorite scene from the whole show.

• Advertisement
Advertisement