Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

onyx-rss

Options
  • 11-09-2005 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

Anyone use onyx-rss to pull RSS feeds and display them on your website ? I do, and it's prone to errors if it can't read the feed correctly (site/feed/connection down etc).

I've seen some hacks of the class to do error handling better, but I can't make head nor tail of the code.

If anyone has experience of this please let me know since the site I'm working on uses RSS feeds on every page and NEEDS to work 100%.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of any freeware PHP code to pull an RSS feed and display as required in another website (ie: an online rss aggregator just for one specific feed), please let me know.

thanks

Advertisement