Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What server everyone play at?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

and then you realise that patch#3 wont work beacuse you deleted video files from your folder and you need to uninstall and do a fresh re-install and re-patching.

just a possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    and then you realise that patch#3 wont work beacuse you deleted video files from your folder and you need to uninstall and do a fresh re-install and re-patching.

just a possibility.

really? that might cause a problem for me then, oops

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Still on Demo/Oman and [baited breath]awaiting full retail SW from Amazon any day now[/baited breath], sooo...

_Regular connects to jolt(.co.uk) atm
    _Low pings (37-45)
    _Plenty of medium-to-good players (pretty rare tk's)

... which is just fine for my n00bness :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I have 1gb of ram, but its so annoying the way the game starts for me.
    the videos come on fairly sharpish, skip them, bladdy blah, menu appears, no problems there. When I click login though, takes a good 2 or 3 minutes to go through.

Then upon playing a game, it loads the map and objects in about 40 seconds, or less, and takes another 1 or 2 minutes to verify client data. This combined with the login length and the issue below leads me to believe its something to do with my connection? I get pings of 35 give or take, so no problem there, but...

And now, a new problem. After roughly an hour's play, I get a message saying "there is a problem with your connection". upon exiting the game, the whole net has died and I have to restart.

Doesn't happen with any other game other then BF2. Driving me nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Anyone else get the problem with it not accepting your password the first time you log in? It says "Login Failed", I click login again, and then it works. Weird!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

actually just had my best round as an engineer on kubra dam about 5 mins ago never had soo much fun with mines before :D

one guy KEPT driving over them, must have killed him at least 10 times :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I was run over by a helicopter of all things THRICE in one game last night.

The burning shame :o

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

People should stop hanging around helipads waiting for the attack choppers/blackhawks to respawn all the time, cos this usually results in me teamkilling them by landing on their heads when i come in for repairs :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

[TIG] the pings are brilliant 15-25 but since its gone back to 32man its crap

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Its often empty too.

Whats wrong with 32? Nothing, its a matter of opinion. I find 64 is usually a mess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

[TIG] the pings are brilliant 15-25 but since its gone back to 32man its crap

Eh, it's gone back to 64 again and there's a second 16.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Damn UTV internet and their ****e pings to TiG! I get great pings to most UK servers but cos they don't peer with inex, anything to Ireland is sh1te.

Advertisement