Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shoulder Lenght Leather Gloves

• 11-09-2005 3:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hey Folks,

Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to pick these up in Dublin? They seem to be rather hard to come by, everyone just seems to have the cheap rubber or plastic ones, which I definetly want to avoid.
    I've tried the usual places such as Ms. Fantasia, Utophia and Ann Summers, but no luck.

Any idea's?

Thanks.

PS - Buying from the Net isn't really an option as I don't have a credit card,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I don't know where to get ones that go up to your shoulder but I may know where to get ones that go to your elbow. Accessorize have a great range of gloves so they may have something similar. Also Brown Thomas and Arnotts, although sometimes pricy, could be a good place to have a look. Try all decent leather shops as most will proabably stock gloves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

u mean full sleeves like???

doubt you'd find them in regular shops tbh as they wouldn't have much demand...miss fantasia might be abe to order them in for ya???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 morawa

Thanks ladylotts, hmnnn fraid not jcoote, tried there already! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

yeah but did u ask them to order it in

I did indeed, but it'll be about 6 weeks before they get them in. :mad:
    I really didn't want to wait that long, but I guess I'll have too!!!

• Advertisement

Does anyone else have any idea's where I might pick these up?

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭BANZAI_RUNNER

You could try Honour.co.uk, my wife picked up a pair a few weeks back , they have a facility for phone ordersso they allow payment by cheque

Advertisement