Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Spiderman 2 Umd!!! For Everyone!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

How big was the package? would it fit through a letterbox?

Sean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 endoftheline

ya i registered on the 1st at about 8.30 am, still no sign of mine tho. i was reckonin on 30 days anyways, so i'll be a bit more patient.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

got mine today i registered about the fourth or fifth of september, definitely not the day i got the psp, it comes in a jiffy bag style envelope with a letter saying welcome to yourpsp etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

Just registered, =love the word free.. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭klingklang

Just got mine having registered my US PSP on Sep 1 so wasn't expecting the free Region 2+4 Spiderman 2 UMD to work... but it does! The first time I tried it I couldn't increase the volume or access any menus but I tried it again and it's fine :)

I put my region 1 Hellboy back in and it's working perfectly too. There isn't a system in place where it will lock on a region of the 5th try like on a PC is there? Anyone else try their freebie UMD in a US PSP? Mine is V2.0 btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

how big is the pack? Will I have to answer the door? I might be out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

funkyflea wrote:
    how big is the pack? Will I have to answer the door? I might be out...

haven't got mine yet but I'd imagine it would fit in the standard letter box. There's only a UMD case in it after all

It's a jiffy bag just big enough to fit a PSP game/movie case. Should go through your letter box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

could some one answer my previous post?
    also yes its just a jiffy bag witha umd, but theres not a real psp pack with it, well theres a piece of paper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I presume the free umd movie is a "while stocks last" type offer.

• Advertisement

shortys94 wrote:
    could some one answer my previous post

As far as I remember I just got the email notification, I can't remember a particular web page.
    Email starts:
    Welcome to www.yourpsp.com.
    Thank you for creating a PSP Account at www.yourpsp.com.
    The PSP Pack will be sent to you shortly.......

21 days later it arrived.

thanks kling lanf, just wanted to verify that, i havent received mine yet, although i am still hopeful that it will come within september:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Stoichkov

Hurry up damn you!

I won a couple of things from playstation.ie many moons ago and they were always very quick, none of this waiting lark.

I want my first/last umd film now!

Quick question, is it just the film or are there extras like on a dvd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

hooray! i registered mine on the first day of release... package arrived about a half hour ago with spiderman! wooop wooop wooop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i signed up on first, around 2 am.
    didnt get ne thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Placebo wrote:
    i signed up on first, around 2 am.
    didnt get ne thing

Same here. Mine's Japanese so might not get anything I dunno, still hopeful though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

package arrived about a half hour ago with superman! wooop wooop wooop
    :eek:

Presume you mean Spiderman 2 ;)

steviec wrote:
    Same here. Mine's Japanese so might not get anything I dunno, still hopeful though.

hey i have a jap psp too, and alot of the people who have got their umd in post have had jap psps, dont worry your will come, i am still hopeful mine will too, theres no advantage of reg earlier really, i think they just through a bunch of umds in a box and some get left at the premises which werent in box so are sent next time:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Heh a couple of years back it was Gladiator. Sony owning Sony Pictures always have a few films they mass produce and hand out for free to everyone everywhere. Godzilla Gladiator Chocolat Monsters Inc Spiderman 2 to name a few :) UMD is a clever one to add in.

Ry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

reigitered on the 1st and still nothing here at all. :( Maybe Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 endoftheline

yep, same with me, still no sign of it, i'm kinda thinkin "surely tomoro it'll arrive" but nah. no good. might send off the postal form too just to see what happens!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

is anyone actually gonna watch it ? i got underworld with mine, still havent watched it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

I've got a terrible hero syndrome thing. I'll never be not watching it as I never had moneys to get it on DVD ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Placebo wrote:
    is anyone actually gonna watch it ? i got underworld with mine, still havent watched it.

give you 5 euro (plus postage) for it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

just sold my Spiderman UMD on Ebay for £14.99 including postage so over 20 euro to some pleb in the UK, so ill put my new found wealth toewards a new game, i even told the pleb that bought it i got it free when he asked me where it was from, it takes all kinds :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

:eek:

some people will never grasp the idea of online shopping. what a tool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Excellent.

lol sounds good to me, i am still awating arrival of mine:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭dmeehan

im still waiting for mine, but as it was only about 10 days ago i wont hold my breath

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

No, nothing in post today(besides Sky magazine) so i'm going to give till tomorrow!

Advertisement