Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nokia car kit install

Options
  • 11-09-2005 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭

Got a free nokia 6310i car kit and am looking for someone to handle the install. Anyone recommend someone (pref northside Dublin).

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

check out carkits.ie

they are good and pro's:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

drdre wrote:
    check out carkits.ie

Cheers for that, looks like exactly what i need. :)
    drdre wrote:
    they are good and pro's:D

Do i detect a hint of someone who works there? (and if so would you be interested in €50 for a nixer? :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i donot work there sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

There is a bloke close to Blanch if that is any use? said about 50 for me to get my kit installed! can PM you number if interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭DjDangerousDave

I have installed 7 - 8 nokia car kits in the last year for my dad and his friends. I have installed in Mazda 323's, Hyundai Accents, Hyundai Getz and Nissan Micras. Its a simple job really and you could prob do it yourself if u wanted to.

Dave.

• Advertisement

Big Nelly wrote:
    There is a bloke close to Blanch if that is any use? said about 50 for me to get my kit installed! can PM you number if interested?

Thanks for the offer but I reckon I'm gonna tackle it myself after all! Am getting a install guide from someone on a mg-rover forum and with a few guidelines will give it a shot. Thanks for the info Dave too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭DjDangerousDave

Bluehair wrote:
    Thanks for the offer but I reckon I'm gonna tackle it myself after all! Am getting a install guide from someone on a mg-rover forum and with a few guidelines will give it a shot. Thanks for the info Dave too.

You need any help add me to ur msn and ill tell u everything i know. There is only really one part where you have to think about it. Thats wiring up the perminant power to the unit and also wiring up a ignition controled power source. The correct tools are nice to have also, a little thing for testing if the wires are live is really handy.

Dave.

You need any help add me to ur msn and ill tell u everything i know. There is only really one part where you have to think about it. Thats wiring up the perminant power to the unit and also wiring up a ignition controled power source. The correct tools are nice to have also, a little thing for testing if the wires are live is really handy.

Dave.

Cheers for that. I'll give it a go this weekend and get back to you if (when :D ) I'm having trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Bluehair wrote:

Is the guide a PDF file? of so can you send it on?

Advertisement