Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's your...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

...and the ball is rolling :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

relax man. just since you can't chin na me anymore.

/me runs off crying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

Ná bí ag magadh faoi mo theanga agus bhur dteanga.

If you're not carefull i'll come to your house and bring you up ther mountains and break your arms and legs(with a painted green hurley stick) so you can't crawl back. AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;););)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Riveta

ok fave at the mo would be history or english least favourite would be maths always!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

4Xcut wrote:
    If you're not carefull i'll come to your house and bring you up ther mountains and break your arms and legs(with a painted green hurley stick) so you can't crawl back. AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;););)
    Be afraid of this man, he is actually quite large :eek: *

*Any smart comment from you and you'l be getting a smack across the head :mad:

• Advertisement

airetam knows of my largeness as does mat the big. wink wink nudge nudge
    ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

How anyone likes anything to do with science is beyond me! It's terrible! All I do is biology and it's the bain of my life!
    I love english, art and geography!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

How Abercrombie how? French is horrible! Irish is alright tho :)
    I LOVE FRENCH

All I do is biology and it's the bain of my life!

Why do you do biology if you hate it? physics is so much better than biology cos its a much shorter corse and more interesting. i do both so i know. Biology is cack

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Back in the day: (LC 02, damn I feel old)
    Favourite: Maths, Applied Maths
    Least favourite: Irish, Accounting

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

i love english and maths. hate td.

4Xcut wrote:
    Why do you do biology if you hate it? physics is so much better than biology cos its a much shorter corse and more interesting. i do both so i know. Biology is cack
    i like biology! i do chemistry too! is physics like mostly maths tho>??

there's ot a lo0t of maths in it. anyone who can achieve a c in pass maths would have it grand. the only hassel with the maths is that you have to learn all the formula but even at that there is not that many

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

History was my favourite, Spanish was my least favourite.

4Xcut wrote:
    there's ot a lo0t of maths in it. anyone who can achieve a c in pass maths would have it grand. the only hassel with the maths is that you have to learn all the formula but even at that there is not that many
    wel i'm gettin A's in my pass maths lol!! i didnt see the point of doing higher when i cud pay attention to other subjects that i need to pay attention to

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

doonothing wrote:
    hate td.

HOW??? It's a nice relaxing subject :D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Quinnsey

Favourite: Classical Studies
    Least Favourite: Irish

4Xcut wrote:
    irish is more than alright its the greatest language ever. and the grammer is actually easier than most other languages

The difference being that if you learn one of the other languages you just might be able to find someone you can converse with.

4Xcut how do you find irish grammer easy??? i don't understand it at all...well i do when im being taught it but then it jst goes out the window and i hve to read over it all over again!!! TEACH ME!

Its easy cos although there are a lot of rules there are not as many exceptions. Everyone thinks it was hard because it was never thaught well in primary(another reason to bring back the primary cert) Do you have the irish dictionary called foclóir. It has all the verb tables for all the tenses as well as the 5 declentioons of nouns in the middle. If you don't have it check it out quick and if it is good get it. Try to get your hands on verb tables as these will greatly help. Sorry for the lack of real help, but i just amn't in the mood to type up the complete rules for verbs and tuiseal gineadach alonmg with nessecary tables/rules.

thanks a million! i'm okay on all the declentions tho!! I've an app with my irish teacher after school 2moro...doing like a mini oral!! i'll let you know how i get on...i can write essays no bother! i can write debates, learn them off and win the final of gaelinn...but dya think i can speak in an actual CONVERSATION!!!!!!! ARGH!

• Advertisement

just start speaking irish. me and a couple of mates have been doing it for years. its actually a beautiful language to hear and speak. sort of like english but we dont really speak that anymore thanks to america and its bastardisation of the language into a sea of acronyms and abbreviations

god thats so true...when i woz working at french college this summer me and some of the staff went out to a pub and we got talking to these american guys and they asked me what part of california was i from! I said i woznt from cali and they went...oh are u from D.C??? and i woz like I'M FROM IRELAND!!!! apparently i sounded and looked like i woz from california...or at the very least the west coast!! i thought this woz hilarious

anyway what woz my point again????

oh yes...lol!! yeah me and my friends always speak french and i'm the head of the french club in school! but we should really try and speak irish instead! thanks for the tip

i've always downing several pints and a few chasers grweat for getting the old gaeilge flowing. :D But then i suppose thats not for everyone.

4Xcut wrote:
    i've always downing several pints and a few chasers grweat for getting the old gaeilge flowing. :D But then i suppose thats not for everyone.
    dont think the examiner would be too pleased to see me coming in sozzled!!!! :D

exam? u mean this isn't the mad republicans against english forum? :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 davidtaylor

4Xcut wrote:
    exam? u mean this isn't the mad republicans against english forum? :D:D

Haha. That's our Ciarán alright.

a bit of síos an staighre perhaps??

Advertisement