Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The OC, Season 3 **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

• 11-09-2005 1:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭

I said before that Trey will be in a coma for Episode 1, and I was correctomundo!

Also, does Kirsten have an affair with that blonde chick in rehab?

Bit boring though overall, what did everyone else think? :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

tinkerbell wrote:
    I said before that Trey will be in a coma for Episode 1, and I was correctomundo!:

Well hopefully he is gone for good now.
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Also, does Kirsten have an affair with that blonde chick in rehab?:

That blonde chick is Jeri Ryan of Star Trek and Boston Public fame.

tinkerbell wrote:
    Bit boring though overall, what did everyone else think? :(

Amazing how you don't even get arrested for shooting somebody in the back in OC. I agree that it was a fairly quiet start to the new season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Orange Elephant

I didn't like it. Marissa should have been arrested anyway. You can't end a case in a few days like that. The whole Kirsten thing was boring, but I think that that weird girl will become obsessed with the Cohens.
    Very disappointing. And what was with that 5 minute cheesy beach scene?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I really liked the 2nd episode, big improvement on the first!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

beanyb wrote:
    I really liked the 2nd episode, big improvement on the first!

Good episode - that teacher was really asking for a smack :D

I still can't figure out what Jeri Ryan is up to unless it is some lesbian infatuation :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Tbh, utter tripe this season. I think ive tried to watch the first two episodes but just couldnt be bothered and put on something else. It really just doesnt capture me this season at all.

Then again, it really was just the hot lesbians that had most people watching last season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

#2 was slightly better than last week, only slightly though :(

I really hate that new Dean of Discipline fella, I'm so glad Ryan punched his mutha-****a ass! As for that Taylor trollop, what the hell! I hope Summer gives her a smack!

Twas really annoying though that they kicked Ryan and Marissa out of the school, damn them!

Jimmy is acting very suspicious as well, I'd say he needs most if not all of Caleb's moolah if the will goes through, and then Julie runs off and spends the 100k, she's such a dope! Although I did like her shoes last night :)

Ummm ... that Charlotte wan ... now she is gonna big this season I'd say, she'll probably destroy the Cowen family, keep Kirsten locked away, etc. She could be sooo evil!

I dunno what else really, nothing much, not up to scrap really, could've been a lot better.

Ahhhh ....

Roll on One Tree Hill in October.

I think that Charlotte one might be like a con-artist or something, and wants to rob them. But I could be completely off the mark. I doubt they'd do the lesbian thing AGAIN. And apparently there's going to be less Kirsten/Sandy trouble this series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Just wondering, how are you watching it?Downloading it?

Yeah downloading it by bit-torrent, it only takes a couple of hours to get each episode!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Or less. Good torrent, 2 meg line = 30 mins. It still wasn't worth the download though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

I don't know what you all are talking about!! (of course its yey opinions!!) but I loved the first two episodes!! They were quick to ged rid of Trey which I liked! I hat when show drag crap out!! My favourite moment of episode one was when Ryan started slagging Summer "Cohen omg cohen!! " I was in stiches!! Personally way better start than last season!! It will never go back to season one status but it has redeemed itself imo!! Just waiting on episode three to roll my way now :D

Well, Marissa certainly got over Julie trying to frame Ryan pretty quickly...

Yes I was thinking the same thing! But after what happend with Jimmy etc.... of course she is goign to support her mom...I mean how many times hav u tld ur mum tht u hate her andull never tlk to her only to be sayin i love u the next day? I dnt kno bout u but it happens to me all the time....Yes Julie did try framing Ryan but she just wanted to protect her daguhter big deal! imo

Yeah, but Marissa actually does (or did) hate Julie, not like normal people say it though they dont really mean it.

hmmm I know plent who do mean it....but turn around after something serious or scary happens to their family....Episode four i was not really impressed by this one....It was the worst one of the third season imo. What is up with the new group??they are just a ryan, summer and seth copy!! Does anyone else not think so? Dean and the bimbo whatever her name was so predictable....They should of had a cliff hanger...I mean there not showing the next episode till november 3rd!

Advertisement