Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J.C. Results!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Drama :) I heard about Louth, now she can't go to the party for Scottish Youth Theatre cos of going to Louth.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

Hmmm Scottish eh? Sounds.... Scottish >.< Certainly sounds better than Louth! So many parties to be missed! I dowanna goooooo *sob* <='(

much luck for all of yee.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Good luck everyone, hope you'll all be happy with your results! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Good Luck :)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Good luck!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Hope you all are happy with your results.

Your mother and I are very proud of you.

And yes, I got the day off today. I think we had to be in the day after results last year, but no-one really cared if we weren't. My school has its up points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭COCK

woot first to post!

8 A's and 2 NG's, i should have definitely gone to cspe and religion exams ... oh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Yuk, I did terribly! 1 A (C.S.P.E), 6 Bs (Irish Ord., Maths, Geography, Business, Science and Religion) and 4 Cs (English, History, Greek and French)! Some of them seem fishy (especually English and Science). I'm gonna get 5 or 6 of them re-marked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Be careful with getting stuff re-checked. My dean and music teacher was warning us against it. They don't bring results down for junior cert, but you don't know how many marks off something you were. It's €30 a pop too, so it's pretty risky, even if you do get money back if your mark was wrong. To be honest, it's not really worth it for junior cert. Leaving cert however...
    And that isn't terrible. At least you got Honours in everything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

I didn't do too badly really,

2 A's (english and religion)
    8 B's (everything else)
    1 C (geography, for some reason)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

COCK wrote:
    woot first to post!

8 A's and 2 NG's, i should have definitely gone to cspe and religion exams ... oh well.

I can't honestly think of many other people who would take such a relaxed attitude to this. John, you're great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

LordCran wrote:
    Be careful with getting stuff re-checked. My dean and music teacher was warning us against it. They don't bring results down for junior cert, but you don't know how many marks off something you were. It's €30 a pop too, so it's pretty risky, even if you do get money back if your mark was wrong. To be honest, it's not really worth it for junior cert. Leaving cert however...
    Yeah, but if I'm leaving school after this year....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

...you are? Wow, you're officialy an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

LordCran wrote:
    if you want to go to oxford of cambridge you need good marks in your JC. so its worth getting them checked if you are sure of heading there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

As in English :D , Maths :eek: , Science :D , History :cool: and Technical Drawing :) .

Bs in Geography :p , French :o and Irish :D .

Cs in Art :o and C.S.P.E. :eek: .

All Higher except C.S.P.E..

COCK wrote:
    woot first to post!

Tá sin pretty rockin'!

As in English :D , Maths :eek: , Science :D , History :cool: and Technical Drawing :) .

Bs in Geography :p , French :o and Irish :D .

Cs in Art :o and C.S.P.E. :eek: .

All Higher except C.S.P.E..
    Wow, scarily similar to my own. Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

I got 5As (maths, french-*shock*, geography, business and tech graph) and 6Bs (irish, english, spanish, history, cspe and science) all higher level cept cspe of course
    I'm ecstatic. I didnt expect those results at allbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

That's pretty cool that we both thought we let ourselves down in TD yet both got As! Btw, what'd you get Aonghus? I'm rather nosy! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Yeah, but if I'm leaving school after this year....
    Disregarding the other tools comment.....

What are ya hopin to do?

A's in English, Maths, TD, History and Science
    B's in French, Geography, Business, CSPE
    C in Irish

Ah memories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

A's in English, Irish, French, History, Geography, Science, Business Studies.

B's in art, CSPE (I really don't understand that one) and maths.

I hated that maths paper.

Táim sásta go leor. Ach an CSPE.... ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

if you want to go to oxford of cambridge you need good marks in your JC. so its worth getting them checked if you are sure of heading there

does that apply to all UK colleges? even like art school and stuff??? if so... ****.

What is with CSPE? Did no-one tell the examiners that it's there so no-one shall be without an A?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Purple Hayes

COCK wrote:
    woot first to post!

Well done john!!!! 8 A's! pretty kul. and as for the other NG... who needs those subjects they are only an exscuse to catch up on sleep!!!!!

Well done everyone!!!! Hope ye are all very happy with your results!!!!

as for me.... i still have another 2 years til i get my results but itd b class if i ot as well as all ye did!!!
    Well done!!!!!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

10 A's and a B (all higher)
    It was in Religion. I blame the teacher, for not being able to control the class, which was for the most part my fault. so in short, I blame myself.
    Might get it rechecked just for the craic, then again I don't want to give him the satisfaction of being able to say his class got a whole TWO A's in the JC.
    I'm happy. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

John!!!!!!
    Congrats, you did brill!!! Woo, go you!
    you going out celebrating later?

It's the quota. CSPE is marked very hard, because its so easy.

Cathal, are you only just after doing your JC??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

My results from the JC last year look soo bad compared to wats up here, congrats to all

Advertisement