Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J.C. Results!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Bye. =)

I mean, uh... just a tip now. Typing like you are - liberal butchering of English and the keyboard, it would appear (although I have seen worse, it is the internet so such a thing is sadly not difficult) - has a tendency to prejudice people against you. To be frank, it makes you look like your grasp of language is pretty abysmal.

That said, people should give you a chance to prove that you aren't in fact an idiot. However, insulting everyone on this board is not a good way to go about that.

(By the way, there is a Junior Cert board if you're interested.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

I have to say that we really should treat non-CTYIzens with a it more respect then that. That's just plain mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

Yeah I think that was a bit much...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

I understand that alot of it was probably just joking but it's so easily misinterprateable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭the_red_cherry

i realise ye went off this topic a while ago but i remember last year before my friend had even opened her results the art teacher told her we're rechecking your results. she went from a D to a B which sucked cos she deserved an A the art teacher said it ws the best project she'd ever seen they must have given her soemone else's results or been blind.

• Advertisement
Advertisement