Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I lost my iPod data usb cable

Options
  • 11-09-2005 3:04pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I lost my USB cable, does anyone know where I left it? Ive tried my house, the Ma's and my secret suitcase but it has me stumped!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 jazzbandit

sorry bro, its just under my slipper in front of the couch.

Jazzman

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭damienom

I ate it, was lovely, I'll have a listen out for the clink in the toilet bowl and send it back to you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

AAAAh stinger no new music for your ipod....who am i to talk my ipod wont even turn on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

WTF
    THREAD.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

LOL @ Mossy! Still cant find that cable (genuinely!) Maybe I should move this post to personal issues cos I cant get over the trauma!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Ouck.That's gotta hurt.I'm sure you can get one for quite a reasonable price though. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement