Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DigiWeb

• 11-09-2005 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi

Ok i just wanted to check if my line is sutiable for broadbandon digiweb but i get this message:Your phone line will be suitable in the next few weeks. Please select from the following services:I dunno where to believe and order or is this a gimik please tell me thxs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Digiweb wont lie, if your unsure ring up, but it is not a "gimmick"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

matdabomb wrote:
    Hi

Ok i just wanted to check if my line is sutiable for broadbandon digiweb but i get this message:Your phone line will be suitable in the next few weeks. Please select from the following services:I dunno where to believe and order or is this a gimik please tell me thxs

Just ring them its a freephone number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭matdabomb

are the open today by any chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

Just ring them and try then you will know!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

Yep I get the same when I put my no. in. I am going to call them tomorrow to see what the story is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement