Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting joypad working with mame

Options
  • 11-09-2005 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody know if it's possible to get a joypad working with mame? I got a ps2 style analog pad for my pc but I can't program the joypad buttons for mame.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

In the list with the games, right click the game you want and there's a tab for game controllers, it's a bit odd that you have to do it for each game separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Cheerts m8, that did the trick. It is annoying how it has to be set for each game though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

BloodBath wrote:
    Cheerts m8, that did the trick. It is annoying how it has to be set for each game though.

Press TAB when running any game and there is 2 options one for this game only and one for general.

Set your gamepad in General only and the settings will follow on to everygame.

Hint Make start and select your P1 start and insert coin button :D

kdjac

Advertisement