Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muisc tech degree course

Options
  • 11-09-2005 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭

I heard that I won't be able to apply to this course because I would be overqualified.. i've done a year with a college called STC in dublin and got a diploma in a sound engineering and music tech course aswell as two city&guilds distinctions in sound engineering and music tech... but want to do a degree and eventually a masters. surely i'm not over qualified

any help,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

who did you hear this from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

mate of mine.. he did two years at stc and they turned him down becuase they said it was no point in him been there cos he knows it all anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

Hey,

I just graduated from NUI Maynooth with a BMUS music degree. Listen, best person to ring is Marie Breen, she is the secretary of the Music Department. She may put u through to Victor Lazzerini, he's head of music tech in the department.
    Anyway her number is 017083733

cool, thanks man.. will ring next couple of weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

no probs.......... i'm a laydeeeeeeee

hee hee ;o)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Just as a matter of interest, are you unable to get a job with the qualifications you already have?

It seems like an odd thing to do, like thats at least 6 ears in education.

i'm only 19, i have laods of time left and no i can't get a good job out of the papers i have now

Advertisement