Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats that song ??

Options
  • 11-09-2005 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

you know in the ad for heinikin and brad pitt leaves the hotel for a six pack ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

renegade by styx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Dfitzer

rolling stones gimme shelter

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

Yeah i thaught it was a Rolling Stones track

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Dfitzer

renegade ?? where did that come from

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

Just listenin to that renegade song now

HOW WRONG WERE YOU !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Hah, swing and a miss there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Dfitzer wrote:
    rolling stones gimme shelter
    That's the ad I know as well...stones doing 'gimme shelter'. What's the story with 'renegade' by Styx though...is there an alternate version of the ad?

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

That's the ad I know as well...stones doing 'gimme shelter'. What's the story with 'renegade' by Styx though...is there an alternate version of the ad?

There are two version of the ad - one for the US market & one for the rest of the world AFAIK. I think this is the story behind them: Brad wanted the Stones song on the ad and the producer/director of the ad wanted Renegade by Styx so they compromised and made two versions of the ad!

Advertisement