Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clane Community School Debs 05, Pics?

Options
  • 11-09-2005 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Wondering if any one who went to the Clane debs in the Newgrange hotel,navan last week has any picures. Briliant night, recommend the place to anyone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

We're going to the Newgrange Hotel for our debs on Tuesday, glad to hear someone recommends it! Is the food good yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

i had mine in the newgrange in july!! it was excellent!! best night ever!! all the bad press lately is just blown out of proportion!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Wow, I thought it was a strange place to have a debs (mine is on the 28th Sept.), but apparantly we're not the only school to have it there, so cool! lol.

I saw some pictures of the place on their website and it looks quite nice indeed. How strict are they on the alcohol and that? Any hastle?

Is the Newgrange monument or tomb or whatever nearby? lol. Cos that'd be a cool place to check out while we're out that way! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

We had a great time there, no hassle about drink, everybody got served! The food was nice, and the nightclub is pretty good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I booked my tux today :) YAY!

• Advertisement
Advertisement