Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

email addresses, passwords, online payment

Options
  • 11-09-2005 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭

okay i know there's been a couple of threads on this already but i didn't really find what i was looking for.

our new email address is firstname.lastname@ucdconnect.ie , do we use our password that came with our old address? - abc123de@ucd.ie

if not our we supposed to be sent out one? :mad:

i paid online this year and am supposed to be sent an email confirming payment but haven't got anything, this was on monday - help anyone??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Re: the email address,

You use the same password and login name as the old (abc123de) email address. The only thing that changes is the actual email address, you still have the same login and password.

Hope that works.

Re: the payment,

Did you check your junkmail folder? Sometimes things end up there, especially with Hotmail and the likes. If not, then maybe ring the First Year helpline on Monday. The number should be in one of those booklets somewhere.

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

booklets?? what booklets?? :confused:

okay thanks i'll give it a try

no luck, no emails sent to the student address.
    bah i'll have to sort this out tomorrow when i come in for my one lecture at 1 o clock :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Yeah that email will have been sent to your old address which you can still access through UCD Connect. What you do is go into your email and click on the folder named "UCD" below all of the other folders. This is where all your emails to abcdefg@student.ucd.ie go to now. After 6 months they plan to phase this out.

no luck there either. It did say allow 5 working days for transaction to complete so i'll check tomorrow and hopefully i'll be in luck

thanks guys

• Advertisement
Advertisement