Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't find timetable

Options
  • 11-09-2005 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭

Had a personalised timetable somewhere online but I can't find it anymore, any help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Login to UCD Connect, and go to "My Records", then click "Search Courses", then click "View Semester 1" or "View Semester 2"

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Module Selection not available for BA Evening students at this time. Please contact the BA Programme Office for further information (A108 Arts Building) Ph 01 716 8562.

that's what i get when i do that

f*ckin college and f*ckin freshers too :mad: having everything sorted out for them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

DaveMcG wrote:
    Login to UCD Connect, and go to "My Records", then click "Search Courses", then click "View Semester 1" or "View Semester 2"

?
    I have no such options

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

For me, when I do that, it just goes to SIS Student Web. It's probably just like that for 1st years.
    Thankfully... they're on the department website for us :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

yeah I can't find mine either I'm looking for the 2nd year theoretical physics (or science) timetable if anyone could help :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

I haven't got a personalised one yet as repeats can't register yet so have no idea where I'm supposed to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

It's a total joke, I think they expect us to be psychic and just know when we have lectures. I went all the way of to UCD yesterday to try find out, got an arts timetable but that's the height of it. Most of the departments had stuff from last year still up on the noticeboards.

My brother is doing the evening modular arts course and they didnt have timetables for him. He was just told to look on the website.

Oh a friend of my girlfriend's asked her to pick up his timetable while we were in there, so we went to the desk in JHN building and the woman said that they won't be out until the 12th. So I guess you loser 2nd years just have to go in at 8am and find out then :p

JHN? *sheesh* Way to make it blatantly obvious you're a fresher.
    It's called the Arts block. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Arts Timetables for 2nd and 3rd Years are here:

http://www.ucd.ie/building/

Science ones were on teh science page of the old website. Can't find the them on teh new one!

• Advertisement

JHN? *sheesh* Way to make it blatantly obvious you're a fresher.
    It's called the Arts block. :p

I was trying to sound cool by abbreviating it, an' all... :(

DaveMcG wrote:
    I was trying to sound cool by abbreviating it, an' all... :(
    aww... You live, you learn, and this time next year you'll be slagging off all the first years :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

aww... You live, you learn, and this time next year you'll be slagging off all the first years :p
    Unless he drops out before then.

I'm just sayin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

jeez, ever the optimist seb huh? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Pretty cool timetable for me..... earliest start is 10 on only 2 days and latest is 4 on only 2 days

now all I have to do is pass my exams...... where the f**k are they!!! I'm going crazzzeeeeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Have you checked the Sociology dept itself, Zane? The results could be up on a noticeboard or something.

I only realised that this was the case in the Politics dept yesterday when my mate texted me sayin she'd got the results from there. Sneaky f**kers, they never told us to look there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Bad year. Bad, bad, BAD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

Argh! Where the **** is my 2nd yr Eng timetable gone? It was there earlier on ucd.ie/engineer....Can anyone tell me where to find it now? That UCD website is the biggest load of pox ever to infect the interweb

Advertisement