Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I was in UCD this summer

Options
  • 11-09-2005 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi everyone!
    From August 7th to Aug 21st I was in the UCD as a vacation English course. I'm from Italy and I was living in Belgrove students' residence.
    i just want to say that UCD is a very beautiful college with a lot of green areas and loads of services. the english course was excellent and I had a very very good time there!!!!
    I think you are very lucky for studying in UCD; this is an impression of mine, of course, but I think UCD is a very good place!
    Maybe my english is not the best one in the world, but i'm a student...

Bye from Italy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Nice to hear... glad you enjoyed your time here! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

I hope you enjoyed your stay. Nice that you took time to write this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

davidconf wrote:
    Hi everyone!
    From August 7th to Aug 21st I was in the UCD as a vacation English course. I'm from Italy and I was living in Belgrove students' residence.
    i just want to say that UCD is a very beautiful college with a lot of green areas and loads of services. the english course was excellent and I had a very very good time there!!!!
    I think you are very lucky for studying in UCD; this is an impression of mine, of course, but I think UCD is a very good place!
    Maybe my english is not the best one in the world, but i'm a student...

Bye from Italy!

Your English is excellent!

Glad to hear that you had a good time in UCD and please comeback sometime. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Aye, glad you enjoyed yourself, come back soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 davidconf

i've come back!!! i was reading the threads here in the forum and i think you must have started with lessons again.... me too, not in the univerity, but in the high school (the 4th year out of 5 years)... school is very very boring!!!! :(:( i think during university you are more free and you don't always see the same people! how many students are there in UCD???
    i'm glad to read something about life in a place i like a lot!!! :)
    "see" you!

• Advertisement
Advertisement