Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gap Year

Options
  • 11-09-2005 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Decided a little while ago, gonna take a year out and go see the world thing before collage, (deffered a place), just wondering who else is doing it? I know there has to be loads, so am trying to find out where everyone else is headin, I think tis australia for meself...maybe...

Thanks for your time!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

One of my friends is taking a gap year, she's working full-time up until January or February to get some money together and then she's heading off to Malawi for a few months to build houses, it's part of some sort of volunteer project. Another girl I know is in India for the year, teaching English. I would love to do something like that, I'd probably try to go to Peru, I've always wanted to go there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

i'd really like to take a gap year to see the world but then i'd be ancient going to college. but not old enough to call myself a mature student. definatly check out africa if you get a chance.

Advertisement