Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling IOL ANYTIME

Options
  • 11-09-2005 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question what is the best and safest way to do it
    because i have heared of horror storys of prople getting a bill 6 months later even though they were not using the service

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Morgoth

I'd imagine the best way of doing it would be to log in to btireland.ie, go to Your Accout, My Orders, My Products, Request Change and select Cancellation in the Type of Change select box.

Doing it that way means you're doing it presumably the "correct" way (through their automated system) and avoiding the usual guff and incompetance from CS staff. You could, however, opt for the registered post snail mail cancellation letter I'VE HAD ENOUGH! type approach which will give you a record of your request at least.

Try the first way first I'd say. =)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭irishgeo

think its in the terms and conditiond when you sign up that yopu have to give 3 months notice. It could be 6 i remneber reading this or being told via CS when i signed up.

Advertisement