Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serie A Tickets

• 11-09-2005 11:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hey there,
    I was at a Milan match last year in the San Siro, had no bother getting tickets.
    But what about an away match?
    I want to go see Milan play Fiorentina in Florence cos i'l be in Rome for a week in mid-November.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Appareantly its impossible to get tickets to fiorentina matches, coz they've the most hardcore fans in italy. Buy Four four two this month, tbh, they've a whole mag about where to go and how to get tickets and everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭edson

thanks for the info but the official fiorentina website had loads of info too
    an away section ticket should cost €20 but you have to buy them in a pub the day before the match
    i'll try to do that, if they're available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

Is there alot of availability for milan home games? I assume all the milan derby games are sold fairly sharpish? I'd loiek to go over this year.....aer lingus have some good flights

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

johnor wrote:
    Is there alot of availability for milan home games? I assume all the milan derby games are sold fairly sharpish? I'd loiek to go over this year.....aer lingus have some good flights

I would say the milan derby tickets are sold fairly quick all right. Their other games are not generally full so you should be able to get tickets for one of those games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

As a Juve supporter I went to see Fiorentina-Juventus in Florence about 10 years ago....hot stuff! I managed to get in without ticket (pushing pushing) :rolleyes: ....I know, I was a bad boy at the time. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭edson

johnor wrote:

If you book early enough online there shouldn't be a problem
    In the 2004 season we used www.bestticket.it (official ticket agent for Milan - we paid €34 for section just under the curva) but that's not up and running yet for this season so you'd have to go through an agency like www.euro-football.co.uk but they're pretty expensive (£80 cheapest ticket!!!).
    There may be cheaper agencies out there though.

Check out http://www.footballinitaly.com/ as well.
    It gives info on every club in Serie A and how to get tickets, how to get to stadium etc. Very good site!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Rossonero

Hi edson. If you go on to www.milanmania.com forums, and get on to Giovanni, he will help you with all information you need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

The best way to get a ticket for a big game is through touts, or through "agencies", which are touting companies basically.

Just reading the 442 guide, it makes you want to go to Italy this weekend. :D

Advertisement