Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT BB+ to Digiweb, good?

• 11-09-2005 11:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

So we all in our house have decided that 2mb with 128k up isnt working for 4 computers, and im thinking with this new metro offering from digiweb (the 4mb/1mb package) might solve issues, do you reckon it would be a good idea to scrap the bt service for digiweb instead?
    The only worries i have is that the digiweb service is wireless and when i hear wireless i think of upcoming problems like ibb,

so other things to take into consideration is that we have a bt telphone and BB account since feb this year and that im not sure if i fall into the 6 months min term catagory or the 12 month catagory, anyways ill be contacting bt tomorrow over this.
    But i just want opinions on if its a good decision to move to digiweb, would you reckon their service is better than ibb's for wireless?

Anyways cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

check to see if they can do it for you, and go from there.

personally, I'd overlap the connections for a month (being as neither is mutually exclusive, given lack of phone line needed) and if the metro sucks you can throw it back at them citing not fit for purpose etc. etc. and limp along with what you have with IBB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

Very good idea :)
    It'll hurt the bank balance for a month but would be worth it in the long run.

vibe666 for president!

Advertisement