Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who r the rudest ppl in dublin?

Options
  • 12-09-2005 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

So, who are they?

The gardai? bouncers? teenage shop assistants?

I have my own ideas but not sure what other think. I have to post in this forum as I appear to be barred from most of the others for some reason or the other. Im only barred for a month though, coz after 30 days I become a better person.

Anyway, back to the topic in question. And, to stop it being a negative posting, feel free to mention who are the most polite people in dublin if u wish (like nuns or whatever)

The jazz man

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Dfitzer

Those tosspots working in BT2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Rudest are the fat pushy women... God help you if you happen to be in the que before them... they come in with elbows flailing.
    Most polite, probably 30-somethings who're old enough to have grown some manners, but not old enough to think they deserve to jump you in the que or shove you out of the way while shopping.
    And yes que skipping is my pet peeve... if you ever hear of an old woman getting decked while queing in a bank, that'll be me on the punching side.
    Damn que skippers, my time is as important as yours :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

Dfitzer wrote:

Hey! i used to work there for quite sometime , im not a tosspot - people workin there are really sound actually.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Corduff skangers.

Ethnic cleansing is what they need.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Prissy southside girls.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Dfitzer wrote:

Which BT2?Grafton,Blan or Dundrum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

popinfresh wrote:
    Corduff skangers.

Tottally agree with you there.
    Poppinfresh for toiseach!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Most of dublin is rude nowadays

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭red_bairn

I would go for those women who are on Mary St who say to you, "How can i help ya honey!."-The ones on those stalls. Very rude. Very rude. I wish they were all sent to a correction facility for dire talking and manners. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Social Welfare Officers and Doctors rececptionists

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

popinfresh wrote:
    Corduff skangers.

What happened in corduff? It's not the worst place in blanch in my mind - say wellview-dromheath-whitechapel-whitestown-fortlawn-sheepmore- the list goes on but the duff is very quiet these days! But I know some right skangers in the duff if u wanna know names.................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

everyone. we are all ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

y'know what really grinds me gears!?

those arseholes who rob you and don't say "thank you"

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

IMO large supermarkets and DIY stores are up there with the worst of them.
    Off topic : it would be nice to see the thread title written in English.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

PlayaFlow wrote:
    Hey! i used to work there for quite sometime , im not a tosspot - people workin there are really sound actually.

YEH! I'm mad sound I am and so are my mates so shut up! :rolleyes:

Ry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

Boggers who dislike living in Dublin have to be the rudest people in Dublin. They just constatly bad mouth the place and slag of the locals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭LizardKing

Bus Drivers IMO (not all but some bad apples give the rest a bad name...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Chavster

Garda's (Gardai? - not irish!) One snapped my mates bankcard when he asked to see it for id. I considered that to be quite rude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I find the romanians who call to your door to be the rudest,most ignorant people, in Dublin, we used to take pity on them and give them food or a bit of cash until we found out they actually had green cards/visas, lazy ****s just wouldn't get a job.
    Sorry to sound like an absolute prick but they're like stray cats, you feed them once and they come back and whine at your door every fu*king night looking for another handout.
    They actually refused to get off our property before, they wanted to know exactly what time my mom would be home from work so they could call again as she was their "friend" i.e the only person on the road foolish enough to acknowledge them.
    Then, word obviously got around and instead of just having the same one call every day or so, we had different one's calling at different times of the day.
    Nowadays if we see one of them in the porch, we don't even bother opening the door, just let them stand there until they tire and leave.
    Most definately the rudest people in Dublin IMO.

Oh and I'm in no way racist, It just happens that these people are from Romania, if they were Irish I'd be saying the exact same thing.

EDIT: To add to it, they've also changed their babies nappy's on the street and then just left the dirty nappy's sitting on the pavement or even on people's front walls, despite there being a wheelie bin in every driveway along the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rudest people in Dublin? The D4heads who look down their nose at anyone who's not one of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Maybe not so much rude as annoying, but those people who insist on shouting to their friends/family half a mile down the street. Usually when I'm walking right past them aswell.

People who litter right in front of you and don't think anything of it. That's gets to me aswell..

K.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

They are so god damned rude and don't care about the pedestrian. Trying to cross at a pedestrian crossing is like taking your life in your hands. As you cross the road, when the light is green and in your favour, they still keep coming anyway. Or they were in such a hurry to get across that they are now blocking your path across the road, so you have to walk AROUND their car. Depending on the junction, you might have to walk around their car into on coming traffic.
    The junction over O'Connell Street Bridge on the side of Liberty Hall is the worse. Why do they have to bull themselves into the yellow box, where they ARE NOT supposed to be.

Women with prams.

Yes it is true, they do try and knock you down. What is these people's problem???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

D4 knobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Apart from scumbags

It's gotta be D4Types. Now that covers the ones you get on the north side too in Portmarnock and Howth etc. You generic Nokia phone/Hairstyle/Attitude/METRO B*stards!

They get up my nose MEGA style-e.

Ry

Advertisement