Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumbeldore

• 12-09-2005 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

Will he become a portrait in the head masters office? What is the story behid those portraits? If anyone know it would be of great help! Just reading the book again! It was a lot better than the 5th imo hated that one! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭scorpy

he *is* a portrait already. from chapter 29:
    "...And a new portrait had joined the ranks of the dead headmasters and headmistresses of Hogwarts: Dumbledore was slumbering in a golden frame over the desk, his half-moon spectacle perched upon his crooked nose, looking peaceful and untroubled."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Oh thanks! I'm reading the book slowly this time, I think last time reading it in a day made me miss out on some things!lol! cheers again! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,266 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Yup Dumbledore will be there in portrait form to guide Harry this time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

scorpy wrote:
    he *is* a portrait already. from chapter 29:
    "...And a new portrait had joined the ranks of the dead headmasters and headmistresses of Hogwarts: Dumbledore was slumbering in a golden frame over the desk, his half-moon spectacle perched upon his crooked nose, looking peaceful and untroubled."

nice quote! :D

Advertisement