Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Arcturus

Options
  • 12-09-2005 4:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

Is great. Simen's vocals are top notch. The drums are far more dynamic this time too. First listen though. It's not as much like Sham Mirrors as it is La Masquerade Infernale. But more listens are needed...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

The only other Arcturus album I have is La Masquerade Infernale, and while Sideshow Symphonies definitely didnt top that album, its still a pretty damn good album, only listened through it once myself but pretty impressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Only heard a track that was on a Terrorizer CD a while back, sounds good but I'll wait untill I have the album before I make any judgements.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Is great. Simen's vocals are top notch. The drums are far more dynamic this time too. First listen though. It's not as much like Sham Mirrors as it is La Masquerade Infernale. But more listens are needed...
    Once you listen to it a few times, post about it here

Advertisement