Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Court size or camera angle?

Options
  • 12-09-2005 5:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

Was just wondering after watching the game on telly on Saturday...

I'm originally from the US so I've watched a lot of basketball in my life. The court at the National Basketball Centre seemed, well, small to me. Not only did it seem smaller, the baskets seemed low as well.

Does anyone know if that court is the same size as a regulation NBA court? I was just curious; it could be just the different scale of the arena or the different style of camera angles that threw me.

BTW, I thought it was a great game with Ireland fielding a class team. Was thrilled when they won.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Both basket and court are regulation size, its coz the stadium is small that it makes the court look small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hells_Belle

Cool, thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Yeah ... it was a great game alright!
    The end was soooo exciting! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

buckets are hard to come by up there the rings rattle when the ball hits them, no shooter i ever knew liked them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

What?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

guess you have never been up there then, dark and dreary,could do with a good paint job as well.

Advertisement