Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Hip-hop special

• 12-09-2005 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭

Hey this Sunday i'm doing a special on Irish hip-hop on Cork's RedFm 104-106. It's not my regular Saturday Black on Red show, instead i'm filling in on Colm O'Sullivans Green on Red and will be showcasing some material from Irish producers and rappers. If anyone has any material they would like me to play please send me a CD to the address below or e-mail me an MP3 to stevie.g@redfm.ie It's a licenced station so i'll have to keep things relatively clean so any radio edits or bleeps will be welcome! I'll probaly have a few local lads in the studio doin some live stuff too i'll keep ye updated durin de week.

Stevie G
    RedFM
    1 UTC
    Curaheen
    Cork
    Ireland

Advertisement