Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

anyone know?

Options
  • 12-09-2005 11:23am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

where i can get the back panel of a car resprayed and the approx price of getting it done for the back panel or even the price of getting a whole car resprayed

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

What area are you in?

Just say this shop around.

A dealer will do a great quality job but u'll pay for it though.

How much have you got in mind.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

oh yeah forgot to say im in the Dublin 13 area,

was thinking of a complete respray tbh along the lines of a copper color but thats only if the price isnt too bad,

all im really concerned with is getting the back panel resprayed but i just thought someone would be able to recommend somewhere and have an idea of prices

anyone??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭vms7ply9t6dw4b

Yeah go to carcraft beside annesley motors, they are the cheapest ive come accross and shane's work is top class... Just got my bravo back from bumper spray and paint renewal and very happy. Costs 140 to spray the bumper so i wouldnt say your talking much more then that

www.carcraft.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 20,057 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

indeed seconded :)

• Advertisement

cool thanks guys

Advertisement