Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pirate Party - Mon 19th

Options
  • 12-09-2005 11:36am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Even though i am not in college here anymore and i shall be a good bit older than the people attending. I'm gonna have a ball, and kids watch out for the guy with the wooden leg... matron

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

Yarrrrr! The Dread Pirate Steve will make a barter with ye, true as the North Star.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Children!!! :rolleyes:

;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

eh, what are you still doing on this forum? thought you'd have ditched us for newer friends!!!

Aye the feckers have been having me drinking the last 2 days but I still live here so ye're not rid of me just yet! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭ringleader

lordgoat wrote:
    Even though i am not in college here anymore and i shall be a good bit older than the people attending. I'm gonna have a ball, and kids watch out for the guy with the wooden leg... matron

Are you going to this? I thought it sounded a bit lame :?

And, sure, you'll be older than most people, but there's always others like you in first year ;)

• Advertisement

others like me? what am i like?

lordgoat wrote:
    others like me? what am i like?

Maybe she means rude people who don't reply to text messages inviting them out on a Thursday night!!!!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

ringleader wrote:
    Are you going to this? I thought it sounded a bit lame :?
    QUOTE]

Lame?!? How dare you! I'd make a peg-leg joke right about now but I couldn't be bothered to think one up.

for the record, this was a top notch evening...

Details boys! Details! Arrrrr!

• Advertisement
Advertisement