Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FFVII Released

Options
  • 12-09-2005 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭

Its "available" at all the usual outlets today :) you will have to DL the subs individually tho, there are 3 versions of the subs available so far.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

well, that made my day 100x better. I was having a crappy day and all! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭irishshogun

DingChavez wrote:
    well, that made my day 100x better. I was having a crappy day and all! :D

Wait'll you see it, your day will get even better!! Glad to be of help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Raziel

I've got to say, I'd like to see what they do with this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 streets

Final.Fantasy.VII.Advent.Children
    Final.Fantasy.VII.Last.Order.DVDRip.XviD-BiEN

had them since yesterday had the chance to watch them today and wow they are incredible the last order one already has english subs in it advent children i had to find the subs but that wasnt too difficult

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tipu

hey can anyone send me eng sub of last order on tipu.thefury@gmail.com
    i cant get them every where i find torrent links but i am behind uni lan so cant use any p2p soft any direct link plz help :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

Got both of these a week or so ago, Advent Children was a lot better then i thought that it would be, and Last Order was just a good thing to through in as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Nelo86

Watched it too. Was quite good I thought.

@tipu I will email you the sub file later. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Raziel

Watched it the other day, not much of a story too it. Extraordinary animation, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Spoderman

Raziel wrote:
    Watched it the other day, not much of a story too it. Extraordinary animation, though.

I second that opinion...wasn't sure of what was going on as I'd never played the games but the animation was outstanding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

I really liked the story. Felt like a good continuation of the game. And of course, outstanding fight scenes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement