Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going out in Naas on a thursday. Ideas please

• 12-09-2005 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

I going to be staying in the Osprey Thursday two weeks. Where is a good place togo out in NAAS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Mezon

The Osprey has a nightclub beside it. Time . They only open half the place on a Thursday night but it still pulls a decent crowd.
    You could alse try the Bau House or "Bondi Beach" is its new name i think. Its on the Newbridge road behind Swan Dowlings just before the entrance to the Osprey. Entrance is dearer than time but the drinks are way cheaper.
    Cant really think of anything else on on a thursday night. Hope its a help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭ross_castle

Where'sthe best place to pull

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Beta2

well I haven't been to Bondi yet, but if it like its predecesor the bauhaus, it'll be the best place to pull. however if you're not from the area check this out in time

http://www.timevenue.com/images/beach-weekend.jpg

http://www.timevenue.com

B2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭ross_castle

Is there a web site for Bondi. Can i saftly assume that time is full of plastic people who would sooner be in Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Mina Loy

oh my god do NOT go to bauhaus ...its full of 15 year olds for christs sake (but whatever floats your boat).. your best bet for an all rounder is time.. basically because they have an alternative ie 'good music' bar at the very top as well as the usual dance stuff... so everybodies happy..oh and hot dancers too..hehrherhahrhrh :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Mina Loy wrote:
    oh my god do NOT go to bauhaus ...its full of 15 year olds for christs sake (but whatever floats your boat).. your best bet for an all rounder is time.. basically because they have an alternative ie 'good music' bar at the very top as well as the usual dance stuff... so everybodies happy..oh and hot dancers too..hehrherhahrhrh :o

I remember going to the Bauhaus ages ago, before it closed down. Pretty decent place, if a tad on the small side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

What are the prices like at Time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 markhyland1

Time, although a great place (im theres every week), is very expensive. A pint of heineken is E4.80 as far as i can remember, im usually quite drunk when i get there

Advertisement