Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PineWood Healthcare Clonmel

Options
  • 12-09-2005 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi guys

I dont know if this is the right place to post those, if its not sorry in advance but here goes, i got a call this morning from Pinewood heath care telling me that they got my cv (that i posted about 6 mths ago) and they want me to go for an interview this week. does anyone know about this company? or know anything about them? what to expect and what they are like to work for? ive looked at there website (http://www.pinewood.ie ) but it doesnt really say much.

Hope someone can help
    Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

hello
    Haven't heard anything negative about them, and vaguely remember talking to someone years ago who worked there. AFAIK they are a small company who have been established for a good number of years in the area.

thats all the info i have of them

Advertisement