Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Director & The Marshal Stars

Options
  • 12-09-2005 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Director Play Whelans this friday 16th of Sept and then head off to the UK to tour with Hard Fi.
    The Marshal Stars play whelans on the 5th of October and their first single will be released here on Oct 28th this will be supported by a nationwide tour

More info at
    www.directormusic.com
    www.themarshalstars.com

g'day
    Lupus

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Bob Sakamano

Must get to Whelans for that Director gig. They were brilliant last time I saw them. Any idea when their stuff will be released?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

I'm so annoyed I can't make it on Friday, I had been looking forward to it for ages, but it clashes with the 'Goodbye Polar' dinner party. :(
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭QM79

I too am sad, I am going to see Hard Fi in Manchester in Oct and was very happy at the thought that Director were supporting, however they aren't playing at the Manchester gig..............booooooooo! :(

Advertisement