Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kill Bill DVD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭spooydermot

Play.com has a double set here
    but i don't think theres anything extra, in fact it would be cheaper for you to buy both discs on the high street. I've been holding off myself for an 'extras' edition...I just know as soon as I buy both discs , it'll be released ;)

To be honest though, how often do you watch extras etc? they're rarely worth the extra cash, directors commentaries can be fairly interesting though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

but the boxes usually look cool :D

I'm also waiting for the box set whenever it gets released.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,824 ✭✭✭✭28064212

To be honest though, how often do you watch extras etc? they're rarely worth the extra cash, directors commentaries can be fairly interesting though
    The audio commentaries are the best thing normally. And the outtakes can sometimes be great.

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

There could be an extended/uncut version brought out though. That'd definitely be worth the extra cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i recall reading on a forum a few months ago about a box set (there was pics provided too) which was due out either this year or next year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i've been hearing things about this for ages but i dunno when.there was a good bit shaved of the euro version from the jap one.

Advertisement