Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 2 - Xbox Live, Anyone still playing?

Options
  • 12-09-2005 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭

I have just gotten back into Halo and have been playing the new maps a lot. The problem being, its very difficult to get a good team game with random Americans.

Anybody still playing and want to team up? I'll be playing pretty much every night this week from 9 to midnight or so.

Gamertag: Mantel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

Ill be home from the states next week and ill be playing some Halo 2 when i get back, havent played it in six months though so I might be a little rusty.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

yeah, I still play a fair bit, can't seem to get out of the level 18 - 19 rut I've been in for a while though, so I'm still playing with idiots half the time, would be nice to have a good game with a full team of nice people (quality of player wouldnt be a problem, I'm not that L33t myself!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

i shall be going on now and playing for the night. will add you flogen and we can team up if youre around

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

cool, might be on a bit later on, an hour or so maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I play now and again. Although I'm not that good at all :(

tag:Rabie5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Davexirl

I havent played it in a while, But would like to have a game against yas tomorrow night (after the LFC game of course)

Go easy on me

Gamertag: Davex2IRL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Ill be on for a game after the Liverpool game myself, bout 9:45 or so.

Ill give ya a shout then Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Davexirl

I have added yas all to my friends list....

Advertisement