Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart or Eircom

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

@ Garfield:

When will Rathmines exchange be served by Smart?

Tnx..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Dinarius

Chances are that Smart can provide you with as much broadband as you need.

Garfield, my number came up with the following.........

"Your phone number 01xxxxxxx is in the exchange DUNDRUM.
    This exchange is on our current Network Build Programme for this year.
    If you would like to avail of this amazing offer, please sign-up below and we will contact you as soon as your exchange becomes available."

1. When will it come on stream?

2. It's not clear from your website, but am I right in thinking that I must move my telephone account to Smart too? Currently I am on Eircom's Talktime for €27 a month. This includes the line rental. Added to the broadband fee of €39.99 a month I am paying €67 a month including VAT. But, I get all my evening calls for that. I am considering switching to TalkTime Anytime since I work from home a bit. So, €80 a month would cover everything. Can Smart cover all my calls for the €45 difference?

Thanks.

D

Advertisement