Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D-day

Options
  • 12-09-2005 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

well the title may be a little bit over dramatic but junior results are a-coming and you'd be lying if you said you weren't just a teeny bit nervous! i'm particularly nervous about my english result!Oh well it's really just an excuse to celebrate isn't it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭QM79

Good luck, good luck, good luck. Although you have managed to make me feel extremley old. My Junior Cert was SUCH a long time ago, it was nearly Inter Cert (altho not quite)!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

lollersk8tz

GG! Shotz! Pld!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

All the best folks. :)
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

ditto to that... my parents bought me Slane tickets for my junior Cert results... Slane 98... correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe that was The Verve's last ever live performance...like i said i could be wrong... but it sounds kool doesn't it? lol... anywho yeah well done folks and hope yer results go well...

Aw God, I got tickets for REM at Slane when I was doing my Junior Cert.............memories, my first gig as well! I am soooooooo showing my age now. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

slane was my first gig too... is Slane the Gig cherry popper?

Good idea for a thread, I'll just start one........

Advertisement