Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tongue piercing V labret

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Le Rack wrote:
    yep :(:(:(:(
    not fair!
    I'm getting other tatts though and the dude said that artist are more willing to do it if the person has a lot of tatts already so maybe in the future...
    blub2k4 wrote:
    If you are already pretty much covered in ink they wont have an issue but if not then I'd be curious if you get an artist to do this for you anyway tbh.

Good luck.

You could have saved yourself the journey, that is what I had told you already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

yeah I know, I told the guy I had looked into and what you had told me but I was the centre anyway so said I'd enquire! :D
    Have a cookie! Fresh from the oven!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 westclare

i wouldnt get my tongue done again, i miss food!! but iv had it a week and im nearly back to normal now but it was bloody sore after getting it dont the piercing is a breeze, not sore atal but the days after are uncomfortable but its worth it:D

Advertisement